Everyone’s favorite four-legged friend Zeus (voiced by Joey Lawrence) and the Bannisters are back in The Dog Who Saved Halloween, an all-new adventure jam-packed with family-friendly thrills and chills! When George, Belinda and their kids Kara and Ben Bannister move into a new house – just in time for Halloween! – everything seems to be fine…until they notice eerie glowing lights and strange sounds coming from their neighbor’s house where creepy Mr. Cole (Lance Henriksen) lives with his protective pooch Medusa (voiced by Mayim Bialik). When a black cat suddenly goes missing, George Bannister (Gary Valentine) insists on investigating the matter himself – and ultimately enlists an odd yet familiar pair (Dean Cain, Joey Diaz) to help. But after the trio and Belinda Bannister (Elisa Donovan) get trapped inside the spooky house, it’s once again up to Zeus to save the day!
DVD Extras and Special Features:
- ~Audio Commentary with Writer/Co-Producer/Director Peter Sullivan, Writer/Executive Producer Jeffrey Schenck, Executive Producer Barry Barnholtz and Actors Elisa Donovan & Gary Valentine
- ~Halloween Dog Tricks
Our Take: We were unaware of The Dog Who series before we received this movie. The Dog Who Saved Halloween is from the creators of The Dog Who Saved Christmas and The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation, neither of which we had seen. This was a cute movie, especially if you love dogs. My 8 year old said, “It is a funny movie, my favorite part was when George tripped over a tombstone and fell down a hill”. My four year old is in love with puppies seeing as his grandparents just got a new pup, so he liked watching this as well.
Stay Connected: Visit The Dog Who Saved Halloween on Facebook
Buy It: The Dog Who Saved Halloween
1 winner will receive The Dog Who Saved Halloween on DVD, (RV $19.98)!
To Enter: What Is Your Favorite Thing About Halloween?
Extra Entries: These are to be completed only after initial entry. All entrants that do not do the initial entry will be disqualified. Please leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
– Follow The Review Wire on Twitter
– Tweet about this giveaway by copying and pasting the tweet below and leaving me the link. Tweet daily for an extra entry every day!
#WIN The Dog Who Saved Halloween DVD@doghalloween @TheReviewWire – http://bit.ly/qjK7S6 #giveaway 10/25
- If you like The Review Wire on Facebook, Leave a comment
– Blog about this giveaway, with a link to my blog. Come back and leave the link to your blog post
– Subscribe to The Review Wire by RSS Feed or FREE Email Subscription.
– Grab my button and put up on your blog. Please leave an address where it can be found.
This giveaway is open to US Residents until 9:00 pm Eastern on 10/25/2011. The winner will be chosen using the random.org generator. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email before a new winner is selected. Good luck and don’t forget to leave your email if it is not on your profile. I will contact the winner via email.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the Dog Who Saved Halloween DVD Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.