Disclosure: The Review Wire may have been provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are our own and were not influenced by the company. Some posts may contain affiliate links, including Amazon. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Mirror Mirror opens in theaters on March 30th!
One of the most beloved stories of all time is coming to life in the motion picture Snow White legend, Mirror Mirror. A fresh and funny retelling of the Snow White legend, Mirror Mirror features breakout star Lily Collins (The Blind Side) as Snow White, a princess in exile, and Oscar®-winner Julia Roberts as the evil Queen who ruthlessly rules her captured kingdom. Seven courageous rebel dwarfs join forces with Snow White as she fights to reclaim her birthright and win her Prince in this magical adventure comedy filled with jealousy, romance, and betrayal that will capture the hearts and imaginations of audiences the world over. The film also stars Armie Hammer (The Social Network) as the Prince, and Nathan Lane (The Birdcage) as the hapless and bungling servant to the Queen.
- ~ ‘Like’ Mirror Mirror on Facebook
- ~ Visit the official website to watch the trailer & grab free downloads!
- ~ Follow Mirror Mirror on Pinterest for behind the scenes photos and more!
- ~ Check out Mirror Mirror on Amazon
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED – SEE BELOW FOR WINNER!
(1) Winner will receive a Mirror Mirror Prize Pack: $25 Fandango Gift Card and a Mirror Mirror Tote Bag filled with lip balm, apple snow globe, and compact mirror. See Below For Entry Details. Ends 4/5/12
An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. U.S. only. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on April 5, 2012.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.