Disclosure: The Review Wire may have been provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are our own and were not influenced by the company. Some posts may contain affiliate links, including Amazon. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
This is a cute adventure of Alizay, her pirate father Captain Ruberfoot and his crew. They all set sail in search of the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island. Once they reach the island, the interactive part of the story begins. Alizay and Rubberfoot need to collect 4 needles on the island. The treasure they find is a wish…what happens to Alizay after they collect all the needles? My five year old liked listening to this story and had fun with the interactive pages like blowing on screen, tilting the phone to uncover part of the treasure map and listening to what the funny parrot had to say every time the Captain spoke.
There is also a surprise section with four parts that you need to unlock. All four sections are part of the interactive story like finding the cricket that is hidden on pages or jumping from log to log avoiding the crocodiles without falling into the water. There are many interactive activity pages within the book:
- * Listen to monkeys and then play their songs
- * Clean the ghost ship’s hold
- * Crush an army of crabs
- * Put together a puzzle
- * Drawing, scratching and rubbing
- * 25 beautifully presented interactive 3D pages
- * 9 games
- * 3 levels of difficulty according to age
- * Voices and text in both English and French
- * 25 minutes to share and enjoy as a family
- * 2 play modes: “Read to me” or “Read by myself”
- * 4 challenges to (help) unlock a “surprise” game
- Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/SlimCricketBook
- Slim Cricket Website
Disclosure: I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to Alizay Pirate Girl Review or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company.