Disclosure: The Review Wire may have been provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are our own and were not influenced by the company. Some posts may contain affiliate links, including Amazon. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Avokiddo Emotions – Playful learning for kids By Avokiddo E. Katsantonis & sia e.e.
Avokiddo Emotions app is a fun way for your kids to learning about emotions by dressing up, feeding, sharing toys and interacting with a crazy cast of characters.
To start you need to pick your character, there are three animal characters to choose from: zebra, sheep or a giraffe. FYI, the theme to the app is quite catchy…you will find yourself humming it when you least expect it! After picking a character, several objects fall from above like a toys, everyday objects, foods, and items to dress up the animals. There are over 100 different objects to interact with. When you are finished with those objects or are in the mood for more, just pull the lever for a new set to appear. Some of the costumes even make the background change. When you put on the afro-wig, a disco background appears or sucking on the pacifier turns the screen into a nighttime background with a lullaby song and the animals go to sleep.
My son, who is six has played this game several times already. He thinks it fun to see what the animals will do and how they interact with the different objects. I think this is a fun app that will definitely keep the kids entertained.
- • unlimited combinations of hats, glasses and clothing to try on the animals make for hours of repeat play
- • a wide variety of toys, musical instruments, food and slurp-worthy drinks
- • dozens of richly nuanced reactions and complex emotions expressed through body language
- • lively music and authentic sound effects
- • special accessories trigger themed backgrounds and laugh out loud movements
- • language neutral interface without need for verbal or written directions
- • encourage imagination and creative expression through unfettered opportunities for pretend play
- • practice following directions and answering simple “Wh” questions related to the animals’ responses
- • inspire curiosity as youngsters explore cause and effect relationships
- • build language as parents help children put names to the many emotions and physical reactions displayed
- • develop empathy by connecting the animals’ emotions both positive and negative to their causes
- • make predictions based on how the animals will respond to various stimuli
- Visit the Avokiddo Website to see other apps
Avokiddo Emotions App:
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED: WINNER CASSENDRA HUBER!
One reader will receive a $150 Gift Card if their choice to either Target, Walmart or Amazon. See form for Entry Details. This giveaway is Open Worldwide. You must be 18 years old to enter to win. Ends 9.30.13
An email address is required to enter. The winner will be chosen randomly through Giveaway Tools and contacted via email. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. One person entering per household please. This giveaway is Open Worldwide. This giveaway ends at 11:59 PM EST on Sept 30, 2013. Void where prohibited.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. The Review Wire is not responsible for shipment of prize. I was provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to Avokiddo Emotions or the company are my own and were not influenced by the company. Companies and bloggers, if you would like to participate in group giveaway events like this one, sign up to be emailed about future events hosted by The Review Wire.