Disclosure: The Review Wire may have been provided with product for this review. All views and opinions with regard to the products or the company are our own and were not influenced by the company. Some posts may contain affiliate links, including Amazon. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
I have the list of all the Disney Movies that will be released for the whole year! Take a look and leave me a comment on the movie you want to see the most.
February 28, 2014 – The Wind Rises (Touchstone Pictures / Studio Ghibli)
March 14, 2014 – Need for Speed (DreamWorks Pictures)
March 21, 2014 – Muppets Most Wanted (Walt Disney Studios)
April 4, 2014 – Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Marvel)
April 18, 2014 – Bears (Disneynature)
May 16, 2014 – Million Dollar Arm (Walt Disney Studios)
May 30, 2014 – Maleficent (Walt Disney Studios)
July 18, 2014 – Planes: Fire & Rescue (DisneyToon Studios)
From the world of “Cars” soars “Planes: Fire & Rescue,” a new comedy-adventure featuring a quirky
crew of elite firefighting aircraft devoted to protecting historic Piston Peak National Park from raging
August 1, 2014 – Guardians of the Galaxy (Marvel)
- Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” finds space adventurer Peter Quill the object of a bounty hunt after stealing an orb coveted by a treacherous villain, but when Quill discovers the power it holds, he must find a way to rally the quartet of ragtag rivals hot on his trail to save the universe.
August 8, 2014 – The Hundred-Foot Journey (DreamWorks Pictures)
- In DreamWorks Pictures’ “The Hundred-Foot Journey,” the opening of a new Indian restaurant in the
- south of France, next to a famous Michelin starred eatery, is nearly cause for an all-out war between the
- two establishments until Le Saule Pleureur’s icy proprietress Madame Mallory recognizes her rival’s
- undeniable brilliance for preparing masterful meals.
October 10, 2014 – Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Walt Disney Studios)
- In DreamWorks Pictures’ “The Hundred-Foot Journey,” the opening of a new Indian restaurant in the south of France, next to a famous Michelin starred eatery, is nearly cause for an all-out war between the two establishments until Le Saule Pleureur’s icy proprietress Madame Mallory recognizes her rival’s undeniable brilliance for preparing masterful meals.
November 7, 2014 – Big Hero 6 (Walt Disney Animation Studios)
Opens in theaters everywhere on February 20, 2015! – McFarland (Walt Disney Studios)
Inspired by the 1987 true story, “McFarland, USA” follows novice runners from McFarland, an economically challenged town in California’s farm-rich Central Valley, as they give their all to build a cross-country team under the direction of Coach Jim White (Kevin Costner), a newcomer to their predominantly Latino high school. Coach White and the McFarland students have a lot to learn about each other but when White starts to realize the boys’ exceptional running ability, things begin to change. Soon something beyond their physical gifts becomes apparent—the power of family relationships, their unwavering commitment to one another and their incredible work ethic. With grit and determination, the unlikely band of runners eventually overcomes the odds to forge not only a championship cross-country team but an enduring legacy as well. Along the way, Coach White realizes that his family finally found a place to call home and both he and his team achieve their own kind of American dream.
December 25, 2014 – Into the Woods (Walt Disney Studios)